Jacksonville lies approximately 25 miles south of the Georgia border along the Atlantic Ocean.
- With over 111,600 acres of parks, Jacksonville also boasts the largest urban park system in the country, protecting the natural beauty of the area.
- Enjoy ecological and nature-based excursions; world-class golf courses; top-of-the-line tennis facilities; historical sites and architecture; sporting, gaming and cultural activities; unique shopping, dining, nightlife and entertainment; festivals and events; a riverfront festival marketplace; and river cruises.
- Sporting events reign supreme in Jacksonville, from the NFL’s Jacksonville Jaguars and collegiate showdowns to rooting for the hometown baseball team and local hockey, rugby and basketball clubs.
- There are 20 miles of beaches, numerous championship golf courses, and an abundance of beautiful and historic national and state parks to roam.
- Downtown Jacksonville, split by the St. Johns River, is a vibrant center of activity when many locals head to the restaurants and bars of Jacksonville Landing and Southbank Riverwalk. These two dining and entertainment complexes face each other across the river and add a wonderful atmosphere to the downtown area.