Seated in the north central part of Hennepin County, Maple Grove is one of the fastest growing communities in Minnesota. The state's first life style center is located in the ever-growing downtown Mecca, where residents enjoy shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Stretch your mind through art programming and classes at the Maple Grove Arts Center with a variety of programs for everything from comedy writing to oil painting.
- Walk along a beautiful 15-acre park boasting more than 100 local trees at the Maple Grove Arboretum, home to the famous Angel of Hope statue.
- Start your engines at the quarter-mile straight racetrack at Maple Grove Raceway -- a place featuring NHRA Drag Racing and auto events all year round.
- Bargains await with a number of shopping centers around the city, including Arbor Lake Main Street and Maple Grove Crossings.
- Maple Grove has become a bit of a restaurant haven with a number of new dining spots popping up within the last few years. Maple Grove's downtown area has just about every restaurant for any taste bud.