Lennar Seattle offers new homes in communities around the Puget Sound, from Tumwater to Lake Stevens.
Flanked by the Olympic Mountains to the west and the Cascade Mountains to the east with Puget Sound in the middle, the Greater Seattle area is renowned for its natural beauty and recreational opportunities. Skiing, boating, hiking - all are a short drive from home.
The Puget Sound's metropolitan areas of Seattle, Everett, Tacoma and Olympia are centers for cultural activities, sporting events and major employers:
• Spend the day boating, beachcombing or sightseeing on the Puget Sound
• Three national parks within an easy daytrip - Mt Rainier National Park, Olympic National Park and North Cascades National Park
• Catch a game with the Seattle Mariners, Seahawks or Sounders
• Have an old fashioned day at the stadium with the Everett Aquasox or Tacoma Rainiers minor league baseball teams
• Catch a show at the 5th Avenue Theater in Seattle or Pantages Theater in Tacoma
• See the biggest musical acts come to town at the Tacoma Dome or the Key Arena in Seattle
• SeaTac Airport is a major international airport, the gateway to the Far East
• Local employers with headquarters in the Seattle area include Microsoft, Amazon, Nordstrom and REI
Lennar, one of America's leading builders of quality homes since 1954, offers single family homes and attached townhomes in desirable communities like Auburn, Bonney Lake, Bothell, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Olympia, Puyallup, and Spanaway.
The Home of Everything's Included, our premium home features are standard with every home we sell. Visit today and see why your next home should be a Lennar home! Make sure to visit us on our Lennar Seattle Facebook page !