Friendswood - Friendswood is located in Galveston and Harris Counties approximately 23 miles southeast of Houston and 32 miles northwest of Galveston. The city has the patriotic heart and spirit of a small town and offers exceptional schools, a vibrant downtown area and a quaint Main Street.
- Convenient to FM 518 and I-45 and borders Centennial Park, which offers soccer fields and a Fourth of July program and fireworks show
- Friendswood was rated one of “America’s Best Places to Live” in 2007 by CNN/Money Magazine and truly lives up to this distinguished title
- Within a thirty minute drive residents can attend cultural, educational and recreational events
- Major employers include Friendswood ISD, Clear Creek ISD, H.E. Butt Grocery Company and Kroger Grocery
- Friendswood offers 8 city parks and 2 county parks with more than 201 acres of green space and nature trails
Lennar offers a variety of single-family homes for sale in Friendswood, Texas. Everything you want. Everything you need. That's the Logic of Lennar.