The City of Roseville Affordable Housing Program* gives preference to applicants
that currently live or work in Roseville or if the head of household or spouse is a
veteran. Applicant families should gross a maximum monthly income of $5,783 (for a 1-2 person household) or a
maximum monthly income of $6,716 (for a 3+ person household).
Approximate monthly payment amount: $1,335**
**Based on 4.125% (4.903% APR), FHA 30-year fixed rate, 3.5% down payment, $339,900 sales price and $89,413 second mortgage via the City of Roseville. Payment does not include estimate of $808 for monthly HOA, taxes, insurance premiums and CDD fees. Estimates may change, actual payment obligation may be greater. Financing through Eagle Home Mortgage Company of California.
Down payment assistance is available to income qualified households through
the City of Roseville. Please note that further lending qualifications will apply.
Interested parties are encouraged to act quickly as only 4 homes at
La Maison are designated as part of this program.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING
- 1. Review the Roseville Housing Division's requirements to determine if you qualify for this program.
Click here to view the requirements.
Ensure you are under the income guidelines for your current household size:
1-2 person household - $74,200
3 or more person household - $86,100
- 2. Download the Affordable Housing Application.
Click here to download the affordable housing application.
- 3. Return the Affordable Housing Application to Lennar by emailing it to LaMaison@Lennar.com.
- 4. Download the Prequalification Form to qualify for financing through Eagle Home Mortgage.
Click here to download the prequalification application.
- 5. Return the Prequalification Application to Lennar by emailing it to LaMaison@Lennar.com