March 31, 2018 | Home Care
Spending the time to inspect and care for your roof can help you avoid having to repair or replace it in the future. Find out below what you should look for when inspecting your roof.
Roof shingles or tiles may become damaged or dislodged over time. Visually inspect you roof for any damage to protect against leaks or other potential issues.
1) Use binoculars to inspect roof from the ground.
2) Inspect for signs of wear on roof by looking for cracked sealant or rust spots near flashing
3) Inspect for cracked roof tiles
4) Inspect for buckling or curling of composite shingles
5) Inspect for leaves or debris piling in roof valleys
6) Inspect for tree limbs rubbing up against edge of roof