Located on the northwest edge of the Twin Cities metro area, Otsego features a combination of open fields and wildlife with country living. Just a quick 40-minute drive from the Twin Cities, Otsego shares a border with the north and east sides of the Mississippi River with great access to major highways, like Interstate 94.
- Just a quick drive to Elk River and you'll find all things Harley. With a large selection of new and used motorcycles, there's plenty to check out at Zylstra Harley-Davidson.
- Golfers of all levels can enjoy the nine-hole course at Stone Bridge, a short layout, executive style golf haven.
- With a name like FunCity, it almost sells itself -- find bumper cars, an arcade, batting cages and more at this entertainment hub.
- Shop the sales at Albertville Premium Outlets featuring 100 different stores for every kind of shopper, including Coach, Tommy Hilfiger and Nike.
- Cool off from the hot, summer heat with a trip to WildWater Adventure, less than three miles from Ostego in Elk River.