Fort Worth – Fort Worth is the fifth-largest city in the state of Texas and second-largest cultural and economic center of the Metroplex. Fort Worth grew from a sleepy outpost to a bustling town center when it became a stop along the legendary Chisholm Trail and later, a primary hub for the ranching industry earning the nickname "Cowtown”.
- Fort Worth is a center of culture and commerce and one of America’s “Most Livable Communities”.
- Stop and note the historic stockyards, remarkable museums, and dazzling downtown architecture.
- Come home to the Texas Motor Speedway, host of the NASCAR Nextel Cup races and Busch Series Races.
- Fort Worth and the Metroplex area offer numerous business opportunities & an array of attractions.
- Downtown is known for its art deco buildings and the 20th century facades around Sundance Square.
Lennar offers a variety of single-family homes for sale in Fort Worth, Texas. Everything you want. Everything you need. That's the Logic of Lennar.