We may also use information provided by you or transmitted to us through the Properties to send you electronic and other messages about a property in one of our communities or an offering from one of our affiliates or subsidiaries. Your use of our Properties constitutes your permission to do so unless you specify otherwise pursuant to applicable law, as discussed below. We comply with the US Federal CAN-SPAM Act, and make every effort to ensure that our messages are not considered Spam. Of course, you may unsubscribe from any messages we send at any time and you will not receive further electronic messages from us after following the instructions included within the message.
We may provide you with an “opt in” or “opt-out” mechanism depending on where you are located when we collect your personal data. An “opt-in” mechanism will provide you the opportunity to positively indicate that you would like or do not object to our sending you such further communications and we will not send you any unless you have “opted-in”. An “opt-out” mechanism will provide you the opportunity to indicate that you do not want us to send you such further communications, and if you “opt-out” we will not send you any. Either way, opting-in or opting-out will be up to you and, in addition, if you do not want us to use your personal data for a particular purpose or disclose it to a third party, you may “opt out” at any time by contacting us as provided below.
Information transmitted over the Internet may find its way to recipients to whom it is not intended or persons you may not want to have such information. Under certain circumstances, this may be beyond the control of Lennar, and you are advised that such transmission may not be secure. However, Lennar complies with applicable federal law regarding the safeguarding of your personal information, and we employ reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the security, confidentiality, and integrity of your information, as required by law. Further, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you.
Categories of Information We Collect
Contact Information: We may request and collect, without limitation, your name, address, email address, home telephone number, work telephone number, fax number and cell phone number.
Additional Information About You: We may request and collect, without limitation, information about the home you are purchasing, including the community, mailing address, and anticipated closing date.
When you make inquiries concerning career opportunities, we will request a copy of your resume, your highest level of education and information about the type of job you are seeking.
Access to Camera and Photos: Some of our mobile Properties may request access to your mobile device's camera and photos. We'll access your camera and photos only after you give us permission.
Additionally, we may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history; and
- Information about your transactions with us, Lennar affiliates, or others, such as your payment history, the status of a loan application submitted to an affiliate, and parties to a transaction.
We may collect the following contact information that you provide, confirm, or update while using Lennar.com and/or myLennar:
- The services that you desire to order and your preferences regarding service information (services information).
- Credit card information to pay for services that are ordered (credit card information).
- The email addresses of friends and family to receive a notification regarding your move (friends and family contact information).
- Your preferences regarding the forwarding of USPS mail (preferences information).
In some cases we may combine information we collect through our Properties with information collected from other online sources.
When you make inquiries concerning your current Lennar home, we will also request the identity of the community where your home is located.
If you are a real estate agent seeking information on our communities, a party interested in conducting business with Lennar or if you contact us with land you have for sale, we will request your contact information.
If you wish to contact our webmaster, we will request your contact information.
Categories of Information We Disclose
- In connection with the fulfilment of the services that you request through the Properties.
- To enforce the Terms and Conditions applicable to the use of the Properties (please see the Terms and Conditions below).
- As required by law or valid legal process.
- In response to appropriate governmental requests.
- As we deem reasonably necessary to investigate, prevent or take other appropriate action in connection with potential illegal or fraudulent activities or potential risk to the personal safety of any individual or the security of your information.
- To manage our business.
- To protect our interests.
- To support direct marketing and other opportunities of Lennar and third parties as described herein.
- To assist you in finding products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Your credit card information in connection with any services that you request, and we will not retain your credit card information.
- Your friends and family contact information, in connection with the fulfilment of the move-in notices that you request.
Parties to Whom We Disclose
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of select third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as mortgage bankers and insurance agents;
- Non-financial companies, such as retailers and direct marketers;
- We may use and share your contact information and new home information among Lennar subsidiaries and affiliates to provide you with offers from Lennar subsidiaries and affiliates that we believe may be of interest to you;
- We may share your contact information and new home information with third parties who assist Lennar in offering products or services to you;
- We may share your contact information and new home information with carefully selected third parties that agree with Lennar to offer products or services to users of the Properties.
Information Sharing with Non-Affiliated Companies
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law, including pursuant to consents that you provide. We may also, either directly or through Lennar affiliates, share your nonpublic personal information with nonaffiliated companies to market their products and services to you.
If you prefer that we not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties to market their products and services to you, you may opt out of those disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures. If you wish to opt out of disclosures to nonaffiliated third parties to market their products and services to you, you may contact us on the web as described below.
Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
We use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Properties. These companies may collect information about your visits to our Properties and other websites and/or apps in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. We may also partner with ad networks and other companies that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated digital properties. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information these ad networks collect about your visits to our Properties and other non-affiliated websites or apps over time.
You may visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices to learn more about interest based advertising and how to opt out of this form of advertising on your web browser by companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA") self-regulatory program. If you wish to opt-out of interest based advertising in mobile apps on your device by companies that participate in the DAA's AppChoices app, you may download that app onto your device and exercise your choice. AppChoices is available at the links below:
You may also be able to limit data collection by third parties by using mobile device settings. Please note that electing to opt-out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests. Additionally, please note that if you use a different browser or erase cookies from your browser, or use a different mobile device, you may need to renew your opt-out choices.
Your Privacy Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act
Information Sharing with Affiliates
Except as provided below, we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to our affiliates, including Universal American Mortgage Company, LLC and Universal American Mortgage Company of California (UAMC), as permitted by law.
Notice of Your Ability to Limit Sharing of Creditworthiness Information
Under federal law, we are permitted to share information about our own transactions and experiences with you with Lennar affiliates.
However, federal law gives you the right to limit our ability to share other information about your creditworthiness with Lennar affiliates, such as information regarding your income, assets, and other liabilities that you provide to us or that we obtain from a consumer credit report. Federal law permits you to opt out of the disclosure of your creditworthiness information among Lennar affiliates. If you wish to opt out of the disclosure of your creditworthiness information to Lennar affiliates, contact us on the web as described below.
Notice of Your Choice to Limit Marketing
You may limit Lennar Affiliates, such as our mortgage lender or broker and insurance affiliates, from marketing their products or services to you based on your personal information that we collect and share with them. This information includes your income, your account history, and your credit history.
Your choice to limit marketing offers from Lennar affiliates will apply until you tell us to change your notice preferences. If you wish to limit marketing offers, contact us on the web as described below.
How to Opt Out of Information Sharing
To limit the information sharing described above, contact us by clicking this link Opt Out Form.
SMS Terms and Conditions
This SMS Terms and Conditions page describes our mobile program and available codes.
Lennar Promo Alerts
Text JOIN to LENNAR to opt-in to receive Lennar Promo Alerts. By signing up, you consent to receive up to 4 autodialed promotional and informational text messages per month to the telephone number or device you texted “JOIN” from. The service is a recurring message program. Consent is not required for purchase. Reply STOP to cancel. HELP for help. Message & Data Rates May Apply. Contact your carrier with questions about charges and rates that may apply.
Text STOP to LENNAR to stop receiving SMS messages from Lennar Promo Alerts.
For more info, Text HELP to LENNAR or Call: 800-532-6993 or contact email@example.com.
Compatible carriers include: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Boost, Cricket, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile, ACS Wireless, Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Breakaway Wireless, Cabelvision (Optimum Mobile), Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Chariton Valley Cellular, Chat Mobility (Hawkeye), Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Coral Wireless, Cox Mobility, Cross/ Sprocket, C-Spire Wireless (formerly Cellsouth), CTC Telecom, DTC Wireless (Advantage Cellular), Duet IP (AKA Max/Benton/Albany), Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix (Keystone Wireless/ PC Management), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Leaco, Mobi PCS, Mosaic, MTPCS/ Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nemont, Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, NW Missouri Cellular (Hawkeye), Panhandle Telecommunications, Peoples Wireless, Pioneer, Pine Cellular, Plateau, Revol, Rina – Custer, Rina – All West, Rina – Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina – Eagle Valley Comm, Rina – Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina – Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina – Silver Star, Rina – Syringa, Rina – UBET, Rina – Manti, Rural Cellular Corporation, SI Wireless, Simmetry, SouthernLINC, SRT, Strata Networks, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United, Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Information Sharing with Companies that Perform Services on our Behalf
We may disclose any or all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. The categories of third parties with whom we have contracted may include, among others:
- Financial service providers, such as credit card issuers, finance companies, insurance agencies or companies, banks, and mortgage companies; and
- Other service providers, such as tax vendors, print vendors, and software programmers.
For European Union Citizens
For the purpose of European Union data protection laws the data controller is Lennar Corporation. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under European Union data protection laws you have the rights to;
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (this will not affect our right to process your personal data up until such time as you provide us with notice that you no longer consent);
- access to your personal data and request that we provide you with your personal data in machine readable form;
- request us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes (including profiling to the extent that it is related to our marketing activities). We will provide you with appropriate choices to opt-in or opt-out as set out above. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the e-mail address set out above.
- request us to rectify any inaccurate personal data that we may hold;
- request us to erase personal data where: it is no longer necessary for us to hold such personal data; you no longer consent to the processing of your personal data; your personal data has been unlawfully processed; we are otherwise required by law to erase your personal data
- make a complaint with the national data protection authority in the country where you are based.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Privacy Rights in Other Jurisdictions
You may have rights, under applicable data privacy laws, to request information about or access to the personal information that we hold about you, to require that information to be corrected it is inaccurate or, in some circumstances, to object to our processing of your personal information. If you wish to exercise those rights, please contact email@example.com.
For California Consumers
Your California Privacy Rights
You may request certain information from Lennar concerning the customer information that we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. The information, which we will provide free of charge once per calendar year upon request, includes a list of the types of customer information that we have provided to third parties for their direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we have shared such information during the past calendar year. We will provide the information to you within 30 days of your request.
To request that we provide you with such information, please send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 30 days of receiving your request, we will provide you with the information at the address you designate in your request, which may be an email address or physical address.
Thank you for taking the time to read all of this important information.