Rosenberg - Rosenberg is located in Fort Bend County off 59, approximately 35 miles southwest of Houston.
- Rosenberg is home to the Fort Bend County Fair, which has been in operation since 1933
- Brazos Bend State Park offers a wide variety of activities for every age: biking, fishing, hiking, birding, camping, star-gazing, and opportunities to learn about Texas’ natural history via free programs and guided hikes
- Enjoy an out of this world experience at Challenger Learning Center for Space Education, which takes participants on simulated space missions
- Rosenberg Railroad Museum presents the railroad heritage of Fort Bend County as the largest city in the county to be named after a railroad official
- Seabourne Creek Park is a 164-acre nature park featuring trails for walking, jogging, and bicycling as well as wetlands and a 4-acre fishing lake stocked with catfish, bass and perch
Lennar offers a variety of single-family homes for sale in Rosenberg, Texas. Everything you want. Everything you need. That's the Logic of Lennar.