Victoria is an elegant town where residents are close-knit and the sense of pride in community is exuberant. This town is home to excellent school districts and near both highway 5 and highway 7 for an easy commute.
10 Fun Facts about Victoria
1) Victoria is easily accessed via three major highways – Hwy 5, Hwy 7 and Hwy 212
2) Victoria students attend Eastern Carver County schools which consistently ranks in the top 10 across the state. The district also offers an award winning immersion program.
3) Victoria is ranked as the wealthiest city in the state of Minnesota
4) There are 9 lakes in the City of Victoria, including Lake Minnetonka
5) There are 13 parks in the city of Victoria.
6) Victoria is home to the 1800 acre Carver Park Reserve, including the Lowry Nature Preserve
7) Miles of walking/biking trails meander through Victoria including the Lake Minnetonka Regional Trail which goes all the way into Hopkins.
8) The Victoria Rec Center offers at state of the art fitness center, gymnasium, walking track and two sheets of ice.
9) Deer Run Golf Club is located in the center of Victoria with easy access to two more golf courses, Chaska Town Course and Island View, just 5 minutes away.
10) Victoria is located just a 30 minutes from Downtown Minneapolis